- Sandboxed version for 2010, including source code (includes MetroGrid web part and separate images feature).
- Uses jQuery noConflict to load, avoiding common jQuery compatibility issues
- jQuery loading can be skipped or replaced with different version libraries (via web part properties)
- Updated jQuery used by web part to 1.9.0.
- Web part now works on anonymous web site.
- Moved jQuery loading to bottom of DOM, to make it less aggressive loading jQuery. If another web part on page loads jQuery first, it will try to use that first.
- Updated CSS class names to be more unique, so that they do not conflict with built-in SharePoint web parts.
- Fixed security issue when non-admins can edit grid squares.
- Fixed tile issues with opening in new window.
- Click on description text in tile will open tile link too.
- Web part can be added to subsites in a site collection.
This contains the main MetroGrid web part, as a site collection feature, and once activated also creates a custom list to save the grid data. This does NOT contain pictures. Farm Feature.MetroGridImages.wsp
This contains the MetroGrid images in a module, that are referenced by the MetroGrid web part if activated. Packaged as a site collection feature. Farm Feature.metrogrid sandbox source
Sandboxed version of MetroGrid for SP2010, online. Source code.MetroGrid.wsp (Sandboxed)
MetroGrid web part as a sandboxed solution for SP2010, online. Does not contain images.MetroGridImages.wsp (Sandboxed)
MetroGrid images as a sandboxed solution, used with MetroGrid.wsp (Sandboxed) to include tile images.